Mack Trucks, Inc.
Mack Trucks, Inc. ("Mack") maintains this site (the "Site") for your personal entertainment, information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report, or use the contents of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without Mack's advance written permission.
Your access and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreement regarding this subject matter between you and Mack is superseded and of no force or effect.
Terms and Conditions
1. Everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site, without advance written permission from Mack. Mack neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Mack.
2. While Mack uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, Mack makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Mack assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.
3. Your use and browsing of the Site is at your risk. Neither Mack nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. Mack also assumes no responsibility for, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
4. When you view this site, we may store some information on your computer in the form of a "cookie". Cookies are used by many web sites to give visitors access to certain functions. The information stored in the cookie can also be used to monitor a user's behavior on the web site.
There are two types of cookies: the first saves a file for an extended period on your computer and is used to determine whether there has been any contact between us and your computer in the past. The second type is called a 'session cookie', and is stored temporarily in your computer's memory while you are visiting the site. Session cookies are not stored in your browser for an extended period, but are deleted when you close your browser.
Unless particularly stated elsewhere, cookies are never used by the Volvo Group with the aim to gather personal data.
5. Any software that may be available to download from this web site (the "Software") is the copyrighted work of AB Volvo (publ) (or any of its subsidiaries) and/or its suppliers.
Use of the Software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is included with the Software ("License Agreement"). Unless otherwise follows from the License Agreement the Software is made available for downloading solely for use by end users. Any reproduction or redistribution of the Software not in accordance with the License Agreement may result in civil and criminal penalties.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, COPYING OR REPRODUCTION OF THE SOFTWARE TO ANY OTHER SERVER OR LOCATION FOR FURTHER REPRODUCTION OR REDISTRIBUTION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.
THE SOFTWARE IS WARRANTED, IF AT ALL, ONLY ACCORDING TO THE TERMS OF THE LICENSE AGREEMENT. EXCEPT AS WARRANTED IN THE LICENSE AGREEMENT, THE VOLVO GROUP HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE SOFTWARE, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
6. Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used without restriction by Mack or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, Mack is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication or material you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information.
7. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Mack. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
8. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site, including those of Mack are the registered and unregistered Trademarks of Mack and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the advance written permission of Mack or such other party which may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. The unauthorized use of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Mack will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution when and where appropriate.
9. The Mack products depicted on this Site may be protected by and covered in one or more US and/or foreign patents. Specific product names and patent numbers listings can be requested from the company headquarters.
10. Mack has not reviewed all of the sites linked to this Site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
11. Although Mack may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, Mack is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations or for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information contained within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that may be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Mack will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Mack to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
Mack Trucks, Inc. ("Mack") appreciates your interest in its products and services, and thanks you for your visit to its site (the Site"). Mack believes in making your visit to its Site informative and secure, and attempts to provide you as much control as possible over your personal information.
Your visit to and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. The Terms and Conditions also explain efforts by Mack to protect your personal information with a reasonable duty of care and in accordance with applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreement regarding this subject matter between you and Mack is superseded and of no force or effect.
Terms and Conditions
1. If requested to provide personal information to Mack, you do so at your sole option. Any personal information you supply to Mack will be stored in a secure database and maintained in accordance with the laws of the country in which the Site is managed.
2. If you provide Mack personal information in order to receive any type of information from Mack in return, including any vehicle brochures, Mack Shop catalogs, Mack Bulldog Basics merchandise, or other materials, Mack collects and stores that information. Such information enables Mack to fulfill your information request and to provide you with additional information about its Site, its products and its services
Once you have provided personal information to Mack, you retain the opportunity to opt out of receiving further communications from Mack, to remove your information from its database, or to no longer receive any of its services, simply by selecting a Remove feature available in the communications from Mack or by contacting the webmaster at email@example.com.
When you make a purchase from www.macktrucks.com or www.mack-shop.com, we collect your name and payment method information, such as credit card information. We collect this information in order to bill you for your purchase. We also collect information that allows us to ship your order. This includes the name, address, and phone number of the intended recipient(s).
From time to time, we may conduct surveys and contests via this site. If you participate, we may collect your name, email address, mailing address and other personal information. We will never sell or rent such information to any third parties.
Information we collect on the site may be used to enhance your shopping experience in the following ways:
-Deliver merchandise and services that you purchase online.
-Bill you for your purchases.
-Confirm your orders.
-Respond to your customer-service inquiries or requests.
-Comply with valid legal procedures, requirements, regulations, or statutes.
We never sell or rent your personal information to any third parties under any circumstances. We will share personal customer information and/or purchase history only with our agents, representatives, service providers, and contractors for limited purposes, including but not limited to, fulfilling customer orders; offering certain products and services in connection with this site; communicating to customers; providing customer service; enhancing and improving customers' shopping experience; administering or facilitating surveys or contests; offering targeted marketing communications to users; enabling access to our partners' web sites; providing a personalized shopping experience; and completing payment method processing.
The security of your personal information is very important to us. In our efforts to protect your online transactions, we use a technology called Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). If your b5rowser is capable of SSL (and many are), your personal information will be automatically encrypted, or encoded, before it is sent over the Internet. If your browser is not capable of SSL, we recommend that you not send personal information over the Internet.
3. . As you review or download information from the Site, Mack tracks and tallies site visits in order to assist it, among other things, in providing you with tailored information and Mack with information about which sites are frequented. Mack does not sell or produce any of the information that you provide to any third party which is not its contractor and which has not entered into a confidentiality agreement with Mack, unless required by federal or state mandate.
4. This Site may contain links to non Mack sites. Mack expressly disclaims all responsibility for the privacy practices or any such linked sites and all other non Mack sites.
Copyright 1996 - 2007 Mack Trucks, Inc. All rights reserved.
Click here to download the Copyright in PDF format.